The Redbird Promise
Redbird provides a limited warranty on all products to be free from defects that prevent enjoyment and use of the product.
In addition, for the TPE1 model teapot, Redbird will replace either one lid or one filter per individual consumer under the following terms and conditions:
- Consumer has registered their Redbird TPE1 Teapot within 60 days of purchase.
- Purchase is from a licensed retail dealer
- Warranty does not apply to after-market sales (second-hand, used, auction sites)
- Request for lid or filter replacement is made within one year of original purchase
- Consumer provides the following in their request: photo of damaged filter or lid, email address matching warranty registration email, a brief description of how item was damaged or failed, proof of purchase (receipt or invoice)
- Warranty is limited to one year from purchase date
If you ever need to make a claim under the Redbird promise, please contact Redbird directly using our contact form.
Popup Blockers may prevent successful registration. If you have issues, please disable your popup blocker.